- This event has passed.
LSU Austin Party Barge
June 24 @ 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm
RSVP now! If you've only seen Lake Travis from driving by it or from the Oasis, here's the perfect time to check it out in person and see what all the fuss is about!
We'll be taking the double-decker boat, "Big Bird", out from Riveria Marina. (Parking is across the street; if you're lucky, you'll catch the golf cart shuttle, but otherwise, plan to walk it.) Shove off is 3:30pm, so be there no later than 3:15pm to allow time to get to the boat and to get loaded up. (The boat leaves at 3:30pm SHARP, so be on time! Allow time to drive out there as it is a slow winding road, and for the walk from the parking lot.)
Event is BYOB; we'll be grilling up some burgers & dogs and bringing snacks! We'll take the boat out and park it on the island; then everybody can float in the water! Check out last year's party barge video here!
Here's how it works:
- Buy your ticket now (see link below); we have limited space!
- Bring your swimsuit, optional floatie, beer/small cooler, sunscreen & towels (the boat supplies noodles for floating)
- We'll provide the boat, the captain & the snacks & food!
- 18 & older, please!
- Be responsible; have a designated driver!
Here's what comes on the boat:
- Adult life jackets for all guests
- Tube slide running from the second floor to the water!
All proceeds benefit the LSU Austin Scholarship Fund!