LSU vs. Texas Weekend
Thursday, September 6 - Sunday, September 8
LSU Austin Alumni Official Partner
Join our “Texas Tigerland” to celebrate and cheer on our Tigers all weekend long. Shoal Creek Saloon is featuring welcome specials on Thursday, all day happy hour and all you can eat catfish buffet on Friday, a Saturday Gameday Watch Party with multiple viewing options, and a Sunday send off.
LSU Austin Alumni Weekend Event Sponsors:
- Sun, Sep 08Shoal Creek SaloonShoal Creek Saloon, 909 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78703, USAYou can't come to Texas without having a Chicken Fried Steak - or try our ½lb Alligator, Andouille, & Beef Patty! Swing by for our Sunday specials! (You'll know you're here when you see the Volkswagen-sized Saints helmet up on the roof!)
- Sat, Sep 07Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial StadiumDarrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium, 2139 San Jacinto Blvd, Austin, TX 78712, USATickets are tough to come by! If you don't have a Texas pal who will give/sell you their season tickets, then we suggest checking out StubHub , the 512 Krewe Facebook Marketplace, www.ticketsolutions.com or other third-party ticket sellers. (Check out all the watch party locations instead!)
- Sat, Sep 073TEN ACL Live3TEN ACL Live, 310 W Willie Nelson Blvd #1A, Austin, TX 78701, USACome watch the Texas Longhorns take on the LSU Tigers on the big screen! Admission is FREE and open to all. It's happy hour all night long with $4 beers/$5 wines & wells for those 21 years of age and older.
- Sat, Sep 07Shoal Creek SaloonShoal Creek Saloon, 909 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78703, USANestled on the banks of Shoal Creek in Downtown Austin, Shoal Creek Saloon has been an Austin staple and the place for Tigers from around the country to call home for decades. UPDATE: Reserved seating is sold out; bring your lawn chair to watch on the big screen in the parking lot!
- Sat, Sep 07Stubb's Bar-B-QStubb's Bar-B-Q, 801 Red River St, Austin, TX 78701, USAThe LSU Tigers are taking over Texas! Join us for a Tailgate, Concert & Watch Party presented by Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar and featuring Parish County Line! This all day event will be free and open to the public with food, drinks, and EVEN MORE music from Parish County Line. Doors open at 11:00 AM!
- Sat, Sep 07BBG'S and Happy ChicksBBG'S and Happy Chicks, 214 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USASaturday 9/7: 10am opening with breakfast tacos, Beignets & Bloody Mary's to get the tailgate started. Party continues with DJ. Multiple TVs with sound on for the game!
- Fri, Sep 06Austin City Limits LIVEAustin City Limits LIVE, 310 W Willie Nelson Blvd, Austin, TX 78701, USAJoin us at the famous Austin City Limts on Friday, September 6, the night before Texas takes on LSU! Galatic, the renowned New Orleans based instrumental outfit, takes a distinctly contemporary approach towards their own progressive sound! Doors open at 6:30; show at 8pm.
- Fri, Sep 06The Austin Beer Garden Brewing Co.The Austin Beer Garden Brewing Co., 1305 W Oltorf St, Austin, TX 78704, USAIt's the night before the LSU football game and Austin Beer Garden is throwing a big party with our new friends from Baton Rouge, Tin Roof Brewing Company! Winning brews for everybody, with live music from Crescent Soul Review!
- Fri, Sep 06BBG'S and Happy ChickBBG'S and Happy Chick, 214 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USAMardi Gras party for all the Tigers in town! BBG's and Happy Chick are both conveniently located on 6th Street, one block away from the Driscoll - on each side of Voodoo Donuts! Need we say more? Swing by our Mardi Gras party on Friday night!
- Sun, Sep 01Stuffed Cajun Meat MarketStuffed Cajun Meat Market, 12226 Ranch Rd 620 N, Austin, TX 78750, USALocated in northwest Austin, Stuffed is LSU Austin's favorite destination for homemade Cajun sausages, boudin, gumbo, stuffed chickens & turduckens, with catering by the bucket, plus lunch and dinner menus featuring all the Louisiana favorites!
Come join your fellow LSU fans as we cheer on our Tigers in Austin!
Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium
Saturday, September 7 at 6:30pm
Looking for a way to get around? We suggest:
Looking for things to do in Austin? Visit our favorites!
The Texas State Capitol
Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail
Bullock Texas State History Museum
Barton Springs Pool
Zilker Botanical Garden
Thank you to our amazing supporters!